Rather than looking at this enforced lay-off negatively (and I was kinda negative yesterday!), let me take this opportunity to publicly say some of the positives that this cold has provided me ...
- I appreciate that it is JUST a cold, abeit a bad one! It could be worst or more serious that seriously stopped me in my tracks ... so I am grateful it is only a cold!
- I've got lots of rest ... which my body obviously was in need of.
- I've caught up on my emails ... always a bonus to feel on top of the emails and caught up with my reading!
- I've eaten super healthy ... well, that is when I've felt well enough to eat!
- I've given some serious consideration to what my training routine will be like in February which will be sustainable, balanced and focused ... and get me in shape for some triathlons this summer. I will however be talking to a trainer for their expert opinion next week!!