Wednesday 22 December 2010

Made it out today!

OK, so I didn't get out an exercise the last two days (unless you count painting / decorating as exercise!) so really needed to drag myself out to get back into the swing of things!

Intended to go for a 40-minute run when about 15 minutes into the run, I met a friend who I haven't seen in a few months. He was just heading into work at the Riptide Gym, so I continued on with my run and agreed to catch up with him on my way back. Did just over 30 minutes of running before stopping into his gym where we had a great catch up.

He reminded me of my free six-month membership at the gym (www.riptide.co.uk) that was still awaiting me to activate it. So, I will become a 'new year's resolutioner' and start back to the gym! Between the swimming in the sea (which I just do for the amusement of it!), the running and the gym ... I'm really jumping back into regular exercise with both feet!

Should be interesting ... so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment